Grimsby Residential Furnace/Air Conditioner Protection Plans
Bosanac Heating & Electric Furnace protection plans and Air Conditioner protection plans allow you to fend off problems and expensive failures. Our custom tailored protection plans are designed for your specific needs.
Bosanac offers extended coverage in Grimsby on your home’s new or existing natural gas heating and cooling system components. The Protection Plan contract typically covers electrical and/or mechanical breakdown of the warranted equipment.
Eligible Residential Equipment
- Furnace (Natural Gas)
- Heat Pump
- Air Handler
- Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Split Ductless System
- Air Conditioner Condensing Unit
- Boiler (Natural Gas)
- Fireplace (Natural Gas)
Protection Plans Available in Grimsby
New Equipment – New installations or previously installed equipment that is less than 11 months old and has at least 30 days remaining in the manufacturer’s original warranty.
Existing Equipment – Previously installed equipment that is less than 20 years old and no longer under manufacturer’s warranty or that has less than 30 days remaining in the manufacturer’s warranty.
|New Equipment||Existing Equipment|
|Year 2-5 Labour Only||Annual Parts & Labour|
|Years 2-10 Labour Only|
|Years 2-10 Labour & 6-10 Parts|
|Years 2-5 Parts & Labour|
|Years 2-10 Parts & Labour|
|First Year Labour Only|
Tune-Up — Points of Service Checklist
- Checking and adjusting burner assembly
- Checking and adjusting flame sensor
- Checking ignition assembly
- Checking heat exchanger and elements
- Testing safety controls
- Cleaning and/or replacing filters
- Inspecting blower components
- Tightening electrical connections
- Inspecting motors
- Lubricating all moving parts as necessary
- Inspecting indoor and outdoor coils
Furnace and AC Protection Plans Benefits
Our Protection Plans include an annual scheduled maintenance designed to extend the life of your equipment and operate it at maximum efficiency. Regular maintenance saves you money in the long run. Bosanac Protection Plans offer the following benefits to our Grimsby customers:
- Regularly scheduled maintenance visits
- Preferential treatment on emergency calls
- Increased equipment life and reduced service calls
- Savings on labour and material costs
- Qualified service technicians who are familiar with your equipment
- Budget control for equipment replacement and upgrades
- Maximum equipment efficiency, which reduces energy consumption
Call us today at (905) 545-3959 to discuss protection program for your HVAC equipment.
Preventative Maintenance Saves Energy! How?
- Cleaning air coils 5-15%
- Changing dirty air filters 10-15%
- Removing dirt from condenser coils 25-30%
- Adjusting air/fuel ratio of burners 15%
- Cleaning burner assembly 15%
- Removing soot from fireside of burner 9%
- Eliminating belt slippage and poor alignment of fan motors 15-20%
Call us today to discuss protection program for your HVAC equipment (905) 545-3959
Additionally providing Commercial & Industrial Heating and Cooling Maintenance Agreements in Grimsby.
Maintenance Plan Inquiry
Have you had service work done by us within the last 30 days?
If so you are eligible for a 20% discount on a residential furnace or A/C maintenance plan.
For more information and/or to apply for your 20% discount, please complete and submit the form above.
(Note: You must include your invoice number for service done within the last 30 days in order to be eligible for the 20% off offer.)