Rentals For Furnace, Air Conditioning & Water Heaters
Rent and Relax
lease to own
Need a new furnace, Air Conditioner, or Water Heater? Don’t have the cash to purchase a new equipment right now?
Lease to own, term 120 months OAC1,2,3
- Low, affordable monthly rates
- No up-front equipment costs
- No repair bills – just worry-free home comfort
- Free equipment replacement during contract term – should your equipment be un-repairable as a result of normal use
- Service provided by responsive, local service providers
- Rate Increase Protection – Your Vista contract will not be subject to arbitrary, unexpected, and excessive rate increases. The contract includes a rate increase guarantee.
- The convenience of payment on your local gas utility bill (where available) or by pre-authorized payment
Talk to a Rental Specialist in Hamilton, call (905) 545-3959
Choosing the Right Furnace, Air Conditioner, or Water Heater
Our experts will help you choose the right equipment, considering your budget and comfort requirements.
Every house is different! That’s why we’ll do a complete home assessment first, to determine your specific requirements.
Next, we present you with possible solutions, you choose the equipment and we come out to install it.
From that point on you have a perfectly running furnace, air conditioner, or water heater. And we look after all the maintenance and any repairs if needed.
Some of the factors to consider are:
- age of home
- size of home
- amount of windows
- amount of insulation
- height of ceiling
- size of existing furnace
Talk to a rental Specialist in Hamilton, call (905) 545-3959
- On Approved Credit (OAC). Equipment Leases are subject to our standard credit application process. Please click here to complete the online credit application form.
- If existing venting or piping is not suitable for installation or if changes are required to meet gas code requirements, additional installation and material costs will apply and are payable by the customer.
- $250 is the maximum Ontario Power Authority (OPA) rebate for a equipment. Amount of rebate varies based on the type of equipment purchased and the area in which you reside. Customer is responsible for applying for rebates directly with the OPA as specified in the program. Government rebates can end at any time.