GKS9 Gas Furnace
Up to 92.1% AFUE Performance
Upflow / Horizontal Installation
Outstanding Warranty Protection*
If the heat exchanger ever fails in this unit, the original registered owner will receive a new heat exchanger. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Warranty* on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links below.
- Dual-Diameter Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Energy-saving, Quiet Four-Speed circulator motor
- Durable Hot Surface Igniter with Norton Mini-igniter
- Electronic Control Board with Self-Diagnostics
- This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 92.1%, which means that 92 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Corrosion-Resistant, Painted Steel Cabinet
- Run-Tested at Factory Prior to Shipment
Unlike conventional, single-stage furnace technology, Goodman’s DualSaver technology eliminates the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, high-stage stops-and-starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating state the majority of the time. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 92.1% which means that up to 92 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.